Here is how you can make my stuffed chicken turkey meat loaf with spinata coat.
- 150 g mushroom, fried in evoo
- mirepoix of 1 carrot, 1 red onion & 1 stalk of celery (i.e. fry these three ingrediencies in evoo)
- 50g stale bread, grumbled
- 100g ricotta salata, grumbled
- 80g left-over chicken, cubed
- Parsley, QB = as much as necessary
- Salt & pepper, QB
- 700 g chicken and/or turkey meat, ground
- 1 egg
- 300-400g Salame spianata calabrese
Prepare the stuffing. First fry the mushrooms, and then the mirepoix mix. Combine the rest of the stuffing ingredients with the mushroom-vegetable mix.
Prepare the meatloaf meat by mixing together the meat and one egg.
On sheet of baking paper, shape mince meat into rectangle shape. Put the mix in the middle of the meat. Roll up both sides, and press seam to seal. Place in an oven pan, and cover the top with spinata salame. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil to obtain a crispy top.
Place into 170 degree Celsius convection oven for 20 minutes or until spinata is crispy and the meat cooked. Use a meat thermometer to check the temperature. Chicken should be cooked piping hot.